Most of the people call AOL Mail as AIM Mail. It is a free web based email service introduced by AOL Inc. This mail service is preferred by many users as it provides different useful features like unlimited storage capacity for storing the emails, protection against virus and spam. It is always concerned that your information are safe and secured. Similarly, while you are using this service the spellings are checked automatically and it also offers IM messenger service to its users. To use the various features in AOL Mail, the user must have their own registered account. Anyone who has successfully registered account in AOL can easily login using their account information (AOL email address and password). So, if you want to use this well featured free web mail service but have no idea about the process to access your account then this article will be very helpful for you. Simply follow the following AOL Login steps to get yo your AOL Account and AOL Sign Up steps to create your own AOL Account.
AOL Mail Login Steps
- At first open any of the web browser that you have got in your Personal Computer and go to the web site – aol.com which is the official AOL Homepage.
- On the top right side of the page, you will see the image of Message/envelope icon. Click on that, then you will be redirected to the AOL Mail Login Page. The login page can also be accessed by directly going to aolmail.com in your web browser.
- You will see the login box at the right side where there are two empty fields. Enter your registered Username/Email and Password in the respectively fields.
- “Forget Password?” option is given in the page to help you retrieve your password in case you forget your password. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to a new page where you can begin the recovery process.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to complete the AOL Mail Login steps and enjoy the features offered.
Once you have enter the correct username and password during the login process, you will be able to access your account. But sometimes you might face various problems while signing in. So, what to do in this case. The following solutions can be helpful for you.
Some of the AOL Mail Login Problems
- The poor or fail internet connection might make you unable to access your account. So, properly check your internet connection if you find any problem. Try loading other websites like Facebook.com, Google.com, yahoo.com or any other in your web browser. If they also do not load properly then you have problem in internet connection.
- Make sure that you have are trying to access to your account by navigating to the official site of AOL. Stay away from the phishing website with common domain name as AOL.
- Make sure that you have not made any mistakes while entering your username or password. Enter your ID and password with all the spellings correct. And also do not forget to turn off your Caps lock.
To be able to use the email service by AOL, you should have got your own account. You will be sending the mails from the email address that you create during the sign up process. Other users will also send the mail in the inbox of same address if they want to message you. The sign up process for AOL mail is very simple and quick. The steps are described further in this article.
AOL Mail Sign Up Steps
- Go to the official site of AOL by following the step no.2 and step no.3 from the above listed AOL Mail Login Steps.
- You will see the link as “Get a Free Username” in your screen. Click on that. You will view the link just below the “Sign In” Button.
- The official AOL Mail Sign Up will be opened in your screen. In the page you are provided with the form through which you will be providing the necessary information to AOL for new account. Enter the following information respectively fields.
- First name and Last name
- Username (you will use this username/address during the process of signing in)
- Password you would like to provide for your account.
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Select a security question and answer it. It will be used wile recovering the password in future if you forget it.
- Enter your mobile phone number and alternate email address for the future purpose.
- Enter the code provide in the image.
After creating account, you can sign in for sending and receiving emails and use all the features offered in AOL.